In theory, you should be able to just install the  1.0alpha1 eggs of both
Review Board and Djblets. This is completely untested and unsupported,
though. Note that in the future, you'll have a harder time with this. There
were no database schema changes between alpha 1 and 4 (to my knowledge), but
there may be between 4 and some other version.

I'm going to be committing a fix for interdiffs within a day or two. You
could wait until then and upgrade to the nightly (which will be safe enough
for use, as not much has changed since alpha 4).

I don't know what this slow popup dialog issue is. I've heard one other
person mention this but I can't reproduce it. The only way it'll get fixed,
though, is if we can gather some debug info and figure out what's causing
it. Can you tell me what versions of what browsers on what platforms they're
using?