First off: thanks for this great tool.

My question: what is the design intent for the concept of:

- Ship it button
- Review states:
  - None
  - draft
  - Submitted

I can understand what 'draft' would mean: the review has just been
created from a changeset/changelist set of file diff and are waiting
for the user to enter some extra information (who will perform the
review, who the audience is, potentially some instructions and
background information).

Once the information is entered and the review is published, the state
tag dissappears (I therefore call it: None).

However, as other post have pointed out, I fail to understand the real
intent of the 'Submitted' state.   At this point I don't really care
about the selected name (whether Submit or Commit is used), what I
want to know is what the state is supposed to represent.  Does it mean
that:

- the reviewer has completed his/her review along with the interaction
from the original author and therefore the code can be used into the
software package/product (this is what I take it to mean);
- the review information is submitted to ReviewBoard to be remembered
forever and all work related to this is finished;
- that there is another state following that 'Submitted' state.

Thanks

--

Pierre