On my reviewboard setup, post-review is throwing a
httplib.BadStatusLine.  After some digging, I discovered the failing
url. Whenever I access the url
I get back an empty page.  Looking in our apache logs, I see a
segementation fault after each access:
' [notice] child pid 4596 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)'

I am completely new at reviewboard and django, so I'm having trouble
finding any additional information/logging.  We are using a SVN
repository, with sqlite, and file based caching.  I also tried with
mysql and memcached to the same ends.  Any insights to what process
may be segfaulting?