I've been using the API to generate statistics. What I want to do is
traverse through all the reviews (no matter what state) and generate
my statistics.

I can pretty much do this with api/json/reviewrequests/<id>/ except
for determining what the max id is.
I wrote a function to do it using the following url:

api/json/reviewrequests/all/maxid/

Is this a good url for this api function?  Is it useful enough to
commit to the codebase?

Along the same lines what I really want is a query for all review
requests created in a given date range.  If I were to write such a
function, what would be an appropriate url?  Anything I should know
before I try?

Thanks,

Kimon