Hi everyone,

I just put out the 1.0 RC1 release. With any luck, this will be largely
bug-free (well, showstopper bug-free) and we'll soon be able to release 1.0
off of this. We're down to 0 pre-release 1.0 bugs, for the first time. At
this point, we're feature-frozen, and won't be committing anything that
isn't a major bug fix until after the release, but don't let that stop you
guys from putting more code up for review, since we'll be starting soon on

Some information on the release, including a changelog, is up at