From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tom Sakkos [nasis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:32 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Review Bord and Perforce integration problem

This is an issue we've run into as well.  While I may be incorrect in my
assumption here, since I haven't gotten around to digging deeper, ReviewBoard
compares the server connection's FQDN to the domain name you specified in the
administration settings.  Two issues:

1) If you try to provide an alias domain name, it fails.
2) If you try to use a perforce proxy server it will fail because ReviewBoard
tries to reach the original perforce server.  This can be an issue, especially
when post-review grabs diffs using the original perforce server which is across
the Atlantic :-(.

While not a showstopper, it's merely an inconvenience.  The simple solution is
to grab:

{'repository_path': 'perforce.oberonmedia.local:1666', 'changenum': '73292'}

and add "perforce.oberonmedia.local:1666" as one of the servers in
administration.

-Tom

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Christian Hammond