On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Tom Emerson <tremer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why is svn diff being invoked with --diff-cmd? I can't force the rest
> of the company to install 'diff', and certainly when they manually
> upload the diffs they are not using --diff-cmd to generate them, so
> why is post-review?

Well, I found an answer to this in the Review Board bug list:

'svn diff doesn't give us a usable diff if there are moved or copied
files. We can
probably look for "diff" in the path and show a useful error message, though.'

This is unfortunate... the requirement of an external diff tool
slightly complicates things for us.

Tom Emerson