Hi Tom,

You can try removing the --diff-cmd flags. I agree that it's not ideal, and
I'd like to do something better, but it hasn't been as high on the priority
list and some other things. What I'd really like to do down the road is to
have us take care of providing a working diff tool for use in post-review
(written in Python) so that we don't require diff at all, but that's going
to require a lot of testing.

What we do at VMware is that we have a central bin directory that everyone
has in their path, and we hvae a copy of post-review and diff there. Works
pretty well for us.