On 05/08/2009 10:48 PM, tom wrote: > So, I've put together a python based tool for submitting reviews via > perforce visual client's context menu - a wxwidgets based thing for > launching postreview, basically. Would anyone be interested?
Yes, I was recently thinking about hacking some simple GUI with wxPython together too. Although with SVN/git as VCS in mind (but that should really matter since the interface aren't that different)... > If so, there's one improvement I'd like to make. Currently, it > requires a settings file to know what the available users and groups > are for the review, to create the drop down lists - I'd like to query > the review board web application if possible to determine these (and > the set of open review ids, too)... does the web application provide > interfaces for retrieving this easily? Is this info something the > future RBTools module might provide in a nice way? It should be possible through the API: http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/ReviewBoardAPI Best regards, Markus --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
