I'd like to contribute to this project, as I think ReviewBoard is a
great thing!

So, I've put together a python based tool for submitting reviews via
perforce visual client's context menu - a wxwidgets based thing for
launching postreview, basically. Would anyone be interested?

If so, there's one improvement I'd like to make. Currently, it
requires a settings file to know what the available users and groups
are for the review, to create the drop down lists - I'd like to query
the review board web application if possible to determine these (and
the set of open review ids, too)... does the web application provide
interfaces for retrieving this easily? Is this info something the
future RBTools module might provide in a nice way?