Hi Tom,

Yep, the API has the ability to show you the list of groups and users.

I haven't personally tried this, but you might want to look at wxpostreview
in our SVN tree and see if it suits your needs, or if it would work as a
base for what you want to do.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - [email protected]
Review Board - http://www.review-board.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:48 PM, tom <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to contribute to this project, as I think ReviewBoard is a
> great thing!
>
> So, I've put together a python based tool for submitting reviews via
> perforce visual client's context menu - a wxwidgets based thing for
> launching postreview, basically. Would anyone be interested?
>
> If so, there's one improvement I'd like to make. Currently, it
> requires a settings file to know what the available users and groups
> are for the review, to create the drop down lists - I'd like to query
> the review board web application if possible to determine these (and
> the set of open review ids, too)... does the web application provide
> interfaces for retrieving this easily? Is this info something the
> future RBTools module might provide in a nice way?
>
> Thanks
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to