Thanks for so fast reply.I was not expecting it.. Chris.

We are using Perforce. We are using ReviewBoard from last one year and
it come to my control just yesterday.
I am not sure what version is installed but it would be nice if there
is a way to check which review board version is installed.

I am trying to do upgrade only. No new installations.

We are using MySQL database. My Linux is X85 GNU/Linux.

Just to confirm, for upgrades my database will be same as before. No
change to the database. correct?
I am just worried about database as we have lots of data there and I
do not want to mess up with it in upgrade.

Also, I get most of what you said but I do not understand concept of
target directory for the site.

I see there is /var/www/ direcotry in our Linux machine but I do not
find htdocs folder there. However, I do have htdocs directory at /usr/
local/lib64/pythong2.5/site-packages/reviewboard/.

not sure what is use of /var/www/ directory in ReviewBoard
installation.

Also, how to point  web server to the new locations?

If you can explain that would be great.

Thanks
Kunjal