Sorry about me getting into the thread but that does sounds interesting, as
the current shipit count can be misleading.
It could be made a setting, IMHO, as some people with legacy reviews won't
like to see their shipit count suddenly decrease. But I can see how this can
improve the review process.

Do you have a patch? Or maybe can post a diff here?

Edu Felipe