I have installed Review Board and enabled the conf file in my sites-
enabled directory. I am seeing the same problem others are seeing
where when I navigate to server/reviewboard all i see is a directory

However the general support response is to "delete your default"
website. But I do not want to do that. I have several other things
running on this sever and deleting default, would make it so someone
would not be able to access these services.

How can I modify my reviewboard.conf or default.conf so that
reviewboard can work?

I want to be able to go to http://server/revivewboard or go to http://server/
and see the default page with a link to /reviewboard.

Thanks for your assistance.

To post to this group, send email to