I've scrapped my previous attempt at setting up ReviewBoard on Windows
and now have an Ubuntu 8.10 server setup in VirtualBox.

Got all the dependencies installed I believe with no errors.

I setup a 'reviewboard' site and have /var/www/reviewboard setup.
Apache is starting with no errors using my reviewboard.conf file.

But when I try to hit http://reviewboard (I setup an entry in my hosts
file to point to nothing happens. No error. No site...

Any ideas? I've never messed with Python so not quite sure how best to

I was reading through some of the older emails on the list and I don't
seem to have a settings.py file either.  Though when I run through the
site creation script it seems to complete OK.