This might be useful to you, particularly the section on MySQLdb:

http://f13o.blogspot.com/2008/01/install-reviewboard-on-centos-51.html

As for RPMs, we're unlikely to provide them in the near future, as we don't
have the test infrastructure to create packages for all the major versions
of the major distros. We're leaving it up to the distributions themselves to
package this for the time being, so it may be something you'd want to ask
the distro provider.

Distro packages will of course lag behind official releases most of the
time, but the big win is that the hard dependencies (the right version of
MySQLdb, memcached, etc.) will all be provided.

Right now, easy_install is pretty much the de facto standard for Python
package installation, and it works both cross-distro and cross-OS, which is
why we use it. Far less of a maintenance and testing burden on our end. That
said, it does have its limitations. Uninstallation is one of them. If you
want to uninstall Review Board, you need to remove the libraries in
/usr/lib/python2.*/site-packages/ReviewBoard*. Same with other packages you
want to remove. The site-packages directory contains all the packages that
were installed, and you can tell by the *.egg files/directories which
packages you currently have installed.

It's possible that in a couple of releases we'll have a simplified installer
that allows for uninstalling easily, but for now, easy_install works quite
well for initial installs and upgrades and we'll be sticking with it.