Hi Scott,

The reports feature was never fully completed, which is why it's sort of
hidden. We're probably going to make it a downloadable extension in 1.5 or
2.0 and make it more public. For the time-being, though, if you have
patches, we'll certainly take a look and see about getting them into the
next release. Go ahead and post them to http://reviews.review-board.org and
we'll look.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Scott Quesnelle