I thought it was a little hidden, like the iphone interface. Will get the
changes together and post them in the next week or two.

Also, there have been talks of the emails not being sent. I am currently
debugging an issue like this, and noticed that because of the way that the
message.send() is being done, none of the exceptions would be dealt with
from the smtplib, or maybe I am just misreading the code.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Christian Hammond <>wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> The reports feature was never fully completed, which is why it's sort of
> hidden. We're probably going to make it a downloadable extension in 1.5 or
> 2.0 and make it more public. For the time-being, though, if you have
> patches, we'll certainly take a look and see about getting them into the
> next release. Go ahead and post them to
> we'll look.
> Thanks!
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Scott Quesnelle <
> > wrote:
>> Hello,
>> Is anyone using the reports feature of reviewboard?
>> I have noticed that there are a few things missing in it, and have done
>> tidying up.
>> I have added the period that the report covers to the title line, and also
>> modified the template to properly deal with quotes and such. Both are minor
>> changes, but not sure if its worth contributing the diffs back for mainline
>> inclusion.
>> Scott

To post to this group, send email to