Hi Scott,

It's certainly possible that we're not catching those exceptions. I know
some are not caught and should be. However, if a failure to send an e-mail
appeared as an exception, the user should see it. So far the missing e-mail
reports suggest that nobody's seen any errors.

The e-mail code has moved into notifications/email.py in SVN, so if you're
working against a released version, you'll probably want to switch to SVN
for development before you do any more work.