Hi, Christian, Recently I found out that a lot of developers use CCRC (ClearCase Remote Client) and don't have cleartool. I'm sorry for long delay, because I had limit of time to make Review Board be working with CCRC. The only solution not required high redevelopment was creating page for creating of review requests by repository and activity ID. Diff is generated according to activity ID. Today the solution has been given to developers. Now I'm waiting for first comments. After that, I will post corrections.
Sincerely yours, Michael, On Aug 13, 10:26 pm, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: > Yes, either upload it through the web UI or use post-review in an SVN > checkout (which is much easier). > > Christian > > -- > Christian Hammond - [email protected] > Review Board -http://www.review-board.org > VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 8:17 AM, MiZhKa <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Now it works. > > > How can I send fix? To review.review-board.org? > > > Thank you, > > On Aug 13, 8:06 am, MiZhKa <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Christian, > > > > Thank you for your answer! I'll try to fix it. I think fix is easy, > > > > Michael. > > > > On 13 авг, 00:34, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > I think the person who contributed ClearCase support on the server > > expected > > > > that the repository would be locally checked out with the path given. > > We'll > > > > certainly take a patch to use cleartool to fix this. > > > > > We don't have access to ClearCase, so we can't do a lot of testing > > > > ourselves. > > > > > Christian > > > > > -- > > > > Christian Hammond - [email protected] > > > > Review Board -http://www.review-board.org > > > > VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com > > > > > On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:56 AM, MiZhKa <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I wonder how reviewboard fetches file versions from ClearCase. Now I > > > > > have strange error from /api/json/reviewrequests/74/diff/new/: > > > > > {"fields": {"path": ["cat: cat: /usr/cc_storage/unix_STREAM/.../ > > > > > myjava.sql@@/main/STREAM/2: No such file or directory\n"]}, "stat": > > > > > "fail", "err": {"msg": "One or more fields had errors", "code": 105}} > > > > > > It seems that reviewboard (on server side) doesn't use cleartool to > > > > > fetch version of file. This can be seen from scmtools/clearcase.py: > > > > > > class ClearCaseClient: > > > > > def __init__(self, path): > > > > > self.path = path > > > > > > def cat_file(self, filename, revision): > > > > > p = subprocess.Popen( > > > > > ['cat', filename], > > > > > stderr=subprocess.PIPE, > > > > > stdout=subprocess.PIPE, > > > > > close_fds=(os.name != 'nt') > > > > > ) > > > > > contents = p.stdout.read() > > > > > errmsg = p.stderr.read() > > > > > failure = p.wait() > > > > > > if not failure: > > > > > return contents > > > > > > if errmsg.startswith("fatal: Not a valid object name"): > > > > > raise FileNotFoundError(filename) > > > > > else: > > > > > raise SCMError(errmsg) > > > > > > Is it mistake or my misunderstanding? > > > > > > Thank you for your help! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
