Hi, Christian,

Recently I found out that a lot of developers use CCRC (ClearCase
Remote Client) and don't have cleartool. I'm sorry for long delay,
because I had limit of time to make Review Board be working with CCRC.
The only solution not required high redevelopment was creating page
for creating of review requests by repository and activity ID. Diff is
generated according to activity ID. Today the solution has been given
to developers. Now I'm waiting for first comments. After that, I will
post corrections.

Sincerely yours,
Michael,