Hello Folks,
I went through the upgrade steps and upgraded reviewboard from 0.9 to
1.0.1 and in the end ran the command (output also shown)

r...@reviewboard:/var/www# rb-site upgrade /var/www/review

Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.
Upgrading Review Board from 0.9 to 1.0.1
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-
Installed 7 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
Evolution could not be simulated, possibly due to raw SQL mutations
Evolution successful.

That all seems good, doesn't it? But when I go to the webpage and try
to login I cannot login. I looked in the mysql database and all the
users are still there. I even tried to create another superuser using
the command

$ rb-site manage /path/to/site createsuperuser

But I still cannot login. Any help would be appreciated.