Hi Kash,

One thing you may be able to try is this:

1) Run rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
2) Type:

from djblets.siteconfig.models import SiteConfiguration
siteconfig = SiteConfiguration.objects.get_current()
siteconfig.set('auth_backend', 'ldap')
siteconfig.save()

That should properly reset the auth backend to LDAP. As long as you have the
LDAP python module installed, you should be able to use it fine.

Let me know if that works or not.