> The easiest way to post to Review Board is to use post-review, part of
> RBTools (see the downloads page and user manual). This will handle
> creating the review request and diff and uploading with all the
> correct information.

Thanks.  I created a .reviewboardrc file to specify the URL then
executed

    post-review -r 2

(I intended to update an existing review).  It munched for a bit, then
asked
me for my RB username and password, then exited with this error:

    Unable to access
http://<servername>/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/2/diff/new/.
The host path may be invalid
    HTTP Error 503: Service Not Available

I looked all over the admin settings to see if there was something I
needed to
do to enable JSON access but didn't see anything.  What am I missing?

Thx,

Skip