> The easiest way to post to Review Board is to use post-review, part of
> RBTools (see the downloads page and user manual). This will handle
> creating the review request and diff and uploading with all the
> correct information.
Thanks. I created a .reviewboardrc file to specify the URL then
executed
post-review -r 2
(I intended to update an existing review). It munched for a bit, then
asked
me for my RB username and password, then exited with this error:
Unable to access
http://<servername>/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/2/diff/new/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 503: Service Not Available
I looked all over the admin settings to see if there was something I
needed to
do to enable JSON access but didn't see anything. What am I missing?
Thx,
Skip
>
> You do need one repository entry per actual CVS repository though,
> which will cover all modules in that repository.
>
> Christian
>
>
>
> On Thursday, October 8, 2009, Skip Montanaro <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > We have one big CVS repository. I'd like to create multiple logical
> > repositories for ReviewBoard use. For example, we have one project
> > called Snake:
>
> > :pserver:u...@cvs:/cvs/python/modules/snake
>
> > We have lots of application code stored there as well, e.g.:
>
> > :pserver:u...@cvs:/cvs/apps/snakeCharmer
>
> > The CVSROOT is :pserver:u...@cvs:/cvs. Can I create a logical Snake
> > repository and another repo for the snakeCharmer app with extended
> > path names or must people submitting review requests know to always
> > include the path from ...:/cvs to the base of the diff? To make it
> > more concrete, suppose I want to submit a diff to snakeCharmer as a
> > review request. The normal way to diff would be (I think):
>
> > cd .../apps/snakeCharmer
> > cvs diff > request.diff
>
> > then submit request.diff for review. Is there some way to create a
> > snakeCharmer "repository" which knows about "apps/snakeCharmer" and
> > makes it unnecessary for the user to always enter that as the base
> > path to request.diff?
>
> > My apologies for all these elementary questions. I'm sure the
> > frequency will decrease as I gain experience.
>
> > Thx,
>
> > Skip Montanaro
>
> --
> --
> Christian Hammond - [email protected]
> Review Board -http://www.review-board.org
> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---