> post-review -r 2
>
> (I intended to update an existing review). It munched for a bit, then
> asked
> me for my RB username and password, then exited with this error:
>
> Unable to access
> http://<servername>/reviews/api/json/reviewrequests/2/diff/new/.
> The host path may be invalid
> HTTP Error 503: Service Not Available
I eventually got around this problem. Not sure how. In any case I am
able to
successfully post-review for our Subversion repository.
I still can't post-review for CVS though. Here's my CVS/Root:
:pserver:[email protected]:/cvs
I never set CVSROOT. cvs.trdlnk.com is an alias for
vicksburg.wacker.trdlnk.com.
When I try to create a review from our CVS repository using post-
review it thinks for
a bit then responds:
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is
not in the list of known repositories (code 206)
I found that message (webapi/json.py I believe), then added an "import
logging" and a logging.error() call
to tell me what the invalid path was. In my reviewboard.log file I
found
2009-10-09 19:40:12,695 - ERROR - Invalid repository path:
u'vicksburg:/cvs'
Where is it coming up with vicksburg? I tried fiddling with my CVS
repository path through the website, then
killing reviewboard.fcgi to make sure the change was picked up. Where
is it picking up u'vicksburg:/cvs'?
Thx,
Skip
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---