I'm still in the process of setting up out ReviewBoard server
(struggling with LDAP/AD integration at the moment), but I'm looking
slightly ahead. It appears that post-review is the recommended way to
create a review (we're using Subversion if that matters), and I can
see that post-review has been installed into /usr/bin/post-review.
However, the server I installed ReviewBoard on is not a server that
allows users to log in, and besides, the user's sandboxes are not on
that server anyway.  So how is a user supposed to run post-review on
his or her system?  I'm dealing with a few dozen developers on a few
dozen Linux systems; am I supposed to install ReviewBoard on each
user's desktop?

Alfred