Hi, I'm setting a new dedicated (Ubuntu) server to host my Review Board installation.
Old site is running Review Board 1.0.3 and is sqlite based. New site is at 1.0.4 and is MySQL based. I'm trying to migrate the DB from the old site to the new. I tried doing it using rb-site manage dumpdata/loaddata; On old machine: rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard dumpdata > /tmp/dbdump On new machine: sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard.server.com loaddata < /tmp/dbdump No errors were reported, but nothing was actually loaded. Is there any procedure that should work? I've also found one detailed at http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/167/ . Also, about the difference in RB versions. Do I need to upgrade my old installation before dumping the DB? Thanks, David --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.review-board.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.review-board.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
