Hi,

I'm evaluating reviewboard on subversion and I would like to join this
group.

I use subversion and when I tried to create a new Review Request, I
got the following error:

Unable to open an ra_local session to URL Unable to open repository
'file:///export/content/svn/repositories/netrepo/network/trunk/
bldshared/external-versions.properties' Expected FS format '2'; found
format '4'

Does reviewboard support 1.6 subversion via ssh+svn?

Thanks
David McCutcheon