I agree these could be useful features, but you have to be careful not
to delve into the 'policy' realm which will make everyone despise the
tool.

We also use CodeCollaborator where I work and no one wants to use it
for small reviews because it's a waste of time. It implements this
ping-pong model to the extreme. Every time you finish the review, you
mark it complete. If a single person makes another comment, all
completed reviews are now uncompleted and every other reviewer must go
back and mark the new comment as read, and sign off again.

It might ultimately be most useful to add customizable user fields to
reviews, instead of something like 'severity' which inevitably won't
meet someone's needs.

Dan