I agree with all the sentiments in this thread. Tiptoeing into policy areas is a slippery slope, it has its devoted fans and equally devoted detractors.
But I think this can be implemented as something much less onerous than a thick policy. It can simply be a filter option that does not show items that you have commented on or marked Ship It. Those that care can select the option. Or perhaps it can be a different view of Incoming Requests. In using Review Board this year, I have found that it is a great idea to manage a problem every shop has. The one issue I have experienced is inbox clutter- reviews that have long since been baked and done, but still hanging there. Or reviews that I skipped over for various reasons, but then get lost in the pile. Maybe a new view- Reviews You Need to Act On or something like that? --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
