Hi Christian,

Out of curiosity, have you already tried using Django's interface to
database-based full text search?

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/models/querysets/#search

I ask because we are running (a slightly modified) Review Board on top
of a Sybase SQL Anywhere database. This thread reminded me that I had
wanted to modify the search to use SQL Anywhere's full text indexes. Is
there was any specific reason you opted against this approach?

Thanks!

Nathan Auch
Sybase iAnywhere