I'm new to ReviewBoard, and looked in this list's archive, the Wiki and the
website for information on my specific topic, but couldn't find anything.

What I'm trying to achieve is the following:
I want to post reviews automatically, when a commit to a SVN Repository
Ideally I would like to do this in the post-commit hook of my Subversion
repository, as this is the usual place for this, and ensures, that really only
committed code gets posted to ReviewBoard and that no duplicates get posted.

Is the only way to achieve this, to have a complete checkout of my repository
(or a subdir of it) and using this as a basis for the RBTools post-review
script to work on?
Of course I can trigger this in the post-commit hook. But my objection against
this is mainly, that my repository is rather large, and I don't want to waste
any space with a complete checkout of the repositories lying around on my

Putting the question differently:
Is there a way for post-review or any other script to directly work on the
repository instead of just working copies?

Thanks in advance for any pointers

This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.Unless you
are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the
recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the
message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.

Happy user? Let us know at