Hi, I'm new to ReviewBoard, and looked in this list's archive, the Wiki and the website for information on my specific topic, but couldn't find anything.
What I'm trying to achieve is the following: I want to post reviews automatically, when a commit to a SVN Repository happens. Ideally I would like to do this in the post-commit hook of my Subversion repository, as this is the usual place for this, and ensures, that really only committed code gets posted to ReviewBoard and that no duplicates get posted. Is the only way to achieve this, to have a complete checkout of my repository (or a subdir of it) and using this as a basis for the RBTools post-review script to work on? Of course I can trigger this in the post-commit hook. But my objection against this is mainly, that my repository is rather large, and I don't want to waste any space with a complete checkout of the repositories lying around on my servers. Putting the question differently: Is there a way for post-review or any other script to directly work on the repository instead of just working copies? Thanks in advance for any pointers Cheers Benjamin This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged.Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much. (A) --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
