I'm trying to setup Review Board with ClearCase on a Windows machine.
As I understand it, the only way to create new ClearCase review
requests is using post-review tool. In the post-review doc, there are
instructions about editing cc_rootpath and changing viewtype.  I
presume this use to occur in post-review.py script but the most recent
releases of RBTools (.2 beta 2) ships as .exe so not sure where these
modifications are made?

Thanks for any help/guidance in getting RB setup with ClearCase!

Happy user? Let us know at