I'm setting up a new dev environment for some hacking and I'm following:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/#gettingstarted

After using git to get the reviewboard source and using
./contrib/internal/prepare-dev.py I get errors about django_evolution.
django_evolution is a pre-requisite that is not handled when djblets
(which auto installs almost everything else) is installed/setup.

Here is what I did to deal with that:

    svn checkout http://django-evolution.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
    django-evolution
    cd django-evolution
    sed 's/distutils.core/setuptools/' setup.py > setuptools_setup.py
    python setuptools_setup.py develop
    cd ..

Could http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/getting-started/ be
updated with something like the above, just after the djblets section
before the Review Board section?

Thanks!

Chris