Make sure you also use --full-index on git diff. I've been really busy the last couple weeks. In and out of town, busy work work, etc. I want that change in as much as anyone, just haven't been able to give it the attention it needs. Soon :)
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Chris Clark <[email protected]> wrote: > > Dan Savilonis wrote: > > Lobby for http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1144/ to get committed and > > you should be all set. :) For now, the only options are to use the web > > form or specify a revision range manually. > > > > Consider this me +1 for this ;-) > > > Can you explain more about the error with the web form? You mentioned > > git diff, and if you meant that literally, that would end up diffing > > your working copy changes against whatever is your HEAD. If your HEAD > > is not a revision in the remote repository, RB won't understand what > > you are diffing against. > > > > Thanks to your hint I (think I) have this working now (I have a review > ready to go). So this was user error/trouble learning git. > > I was assuming a diff was all I needed (and the branch would be > assumed), what I needed to do was: > > > git diff HEAD file1 file2..... > > i.e. add the HEAD. > > Thanks again! > > Chris > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
