In the description of the Review, all the developer put the similar
template as shown below:
What I will do is get the string between [Defect / Enhancement / New
Feature] and [Problem] and populate as Email Subject line.

[Defect / Enhancement / New Feature]

<MobC00087366 : Enhancement : Athena : Athenaray : Need to check in
code of Athena audio cHAL and audio driver>

[Problem]

Need to fix the callbacks of audio manager.

[Solution]

Consolidated Audio mangager callbacks.

Also fixed the pcm playback.

[Reviewers]

Liping Wang, Uday Gupta, Kuoyu Lin, Frank Shou