I am trying to setup reviewboard on a windows/mysql/apache/perforce
I have the web UI working, but I am having problems with post-review.
It seems like the reviewboard api is missing from my installation...

Post-review -d gives:

Z:\>post-review -d
>>> p4 info
>>> repository info: Path: mdc-sc-perf01.ubisoft.org:2386, Base path: None, Supp
orts changesets: True
>>> p4 counters
Unable to find a Review Board server for this source code tree.

If I try to set a server and I then get:

Z:\>post-review --server=http://localhost/rb
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://localhost/rb/
Username: vzachev
Unable to access http://localhost/rb/api/json/accounts/login/. The
host path may
 be invalid
HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

I do not see any "api/json" in my apache install

Thank you