Hi, all.
    In my understanding, There are two kinds of Permission control on
ReviewBoard, One is to ReviewRequests and the Other is for Database.
But all premissions are named as "Can ...', Such as "Can add profile "
and "Can change profile";  There is no "Can't " then how to forbide
user operation? May be default permission is "Can not"? But when a
user is registed, And  as Administrator, I did not give him any
permission, Why the user can add NewReview request and add comments
( That is equal to say he has permission on some Database
automatically ), So I don't think all permissions are defaultly "Can
not" now. Can any body give me some guidance? We are needing more
powerful permission control on ReviewBoard now. So I wan't to
understand RB permission control more.

Best Regards!