Hi,
I am currently demo'ing review board to interface with our Perforce
server.
I seems that using post-review with a command like the following:

post-review --username=USERNAME --server=reviewboard 65428

tries to access the api at a subfolder with the same name as the
servers name itself, so in this case I get this...

"Unable to access http://reviewboard/reviewboard/api/json/accounts/login/.
The host path may be invalid"

...when it should be accessing http://reviewboard/api/json/accounts/login,
right?

Once I used rb-site to create a site with the same subfolder name,
then it worked fine, but we don't necessarily want to do this.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks for you help