I need a simple way to get the total number of reviews in a group.
We've assigned all the code reviews into groups based on project.
Project management has to report the total number of code reviews
completed for a project to our partner.  When you look at the group
view it only gives you a count of the pending reviews, no total
count.  Obviously in an ideal world there will be better reports some
day, but for now I just need an easy way to get this number when
needed.