Hi there,

I guess my question is pretty straightforward but I wasn't able to
figure it out myself.

I've just installed reviewboard following the instructions on the
linux install guide. I'm using:

- apache
- mysql
- mod_python

The db is created but I can't run the site.

If I look into the apache log at /var/log/apache2 I find:

[Fri Jan 08 12:29:17 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.2] Symbolic link
not allowed or link target not accessible: /var/www/opentris
kelion/htdocs/media/rb, referer: http://opentriskelion/dashboard

At /etc/apache2/vhosts.d I've a reviewboard.conf file with the basic
content (copied from the install)
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName opentriskelion
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/opentriskelion/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/opentriskelion/conf'] +
sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "/var/www/opentriskelion/tmp/
egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug On
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_opentriskelion
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/reviewboard/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/reviewboard/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/var/www/opentriskelion/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /reviewboard/media "/var/www/opentriskelion/htdocs/
media"
        Alias /reviewboard/errordocs "/var/www/opentriskelion/htdocs/
errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

When I try to log in to my reviewboard I just get a 404 "page does not
exist"

I must be missing something pretty obvious.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

pablo