Hi Christian,

I'm sorry but where am I supposed to add this? If I add it to ç

        <Location "/reviewboard/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

then it raises an error on apache restart

Syntax error on line 25 of /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/reviewboard.conf:
Invalid command 'AllowSymLinks', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

This is the content of my path:

opentriskelion:/etc/apache2/vhosts.d # ls /var/www/opentriskelion/
htdocs/media/
admin  djblets  .htaccess  rb  uploaded

We're trying to develop a new SCM integration with ReviewBoard, so we
need to set it up first :-P

Thanks again,

pablo