Reviewboard is a great tool, but it's lacking in a couple places
regarding Git.

Right now, ReviewBoard only supports submitting a single patch
generated from the head of a particular branch. In post-review, this
means that it performs a 'git diff HEAD origin/master' and transmits
the output to the server as a single patch. Unfortunately, this is not
how git is used in many cases. Many developers (myself included)
prefer to work in patchsets, where individual steps can be developed
and tested separately. These patches will build on each other, and
should be individually reviewable, but may not have any value separate
from each other.

What I am proposing is that is should be possible for a single review
request to contain multiple, ordered patches. When performing a
review, it should be possible to select any of these patches
individually and review them. Behind the scenes, I envision
reviewboard creating a Review-specific branch onto which it applies
each of the patches in the set, so context information will be
correctly available during the review.

With this functionality in place, it would then be possible to modify
the JSON API (and the post-review tool) to enable submitting a branch,
complete with commit attribution and comments.