Hi everyone,

I have pretty much successfully followed the instruction to install RB
on my virtual Ubunto machine with lighttpd as described in :

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/linux/

and created an RB site apprently with no errors using the instructions
(and values) set out in:

http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/sites/creating-sites/#creatingsites

But before setting up my git repositories I wanted to see if Review
Board was up.

I was expecting to see the Review Board initial login page.

But pointing my browser to http://localhost/ all I get is the original
lighttpd placeholder page.

The one stating that no sites have been set up by the owner yet and to
come back later.

I am not sure what I have been missing here?

Is there anyone out there who has successfully started Review Board on
an Ubunto/lighttpd ?

I'll appreciate your help,

Thanks,

Sassan