Hi,

You can modify settings_local.py to change the cache type to memcached. See
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.1/topics/cache/#memcached

Review Board does use the Django ORM. You will have to change the model
files and write evolution files to migrate the database. See my other post
on some links for this.