Still can't get this to work:

# load_rb_env.py
import os, sys

import reviewboard directory from site-packages
# Append the main RB python directory.
sys.path.append(reviewboard.__path__[0])

# Append the RB site directory.
sys.path.append("/srv/reviews/test/conf")

# Import the RB environment.
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'reviewboard.settings'
from django.core.management import setup_environ
import settings_local
project_directory = setup_environ(settings_local)
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

python load_rb_env.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "load_rb_env.py", line 14, in <module>
    project_directory = setup_environ(settings_local)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.1.1-py2.6.egg/django/
core/management/__init__.py", line 343, in setup_environ
    project_module = import_module(project_name)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.1.1-py2.6.egg/django/
utils/importlib.py", line 35, in import_module
    __import__(name)
ImportError: No module named conf