Hi,
    We had a new requirement of 'close condition'. Only if all target
reviewers had "ship it" this review, The submitter can 'close' this
review request by click "submitted".
    I had noticed that there will be a change in review board about
reviewers' "ship it" and submitters' "close" operations. But I am not
sure. I am trying to change the source of Reviewboard about this. But
cloudn't find which view function will be called when the submitter
click 'submitted' item of the menu. I tried to change the
"review_request_close" function in json.py, But it doesnot works. Can
any body give me some suggestion?

Best Regards!