Hi,
a had made some change in review_request_close fucntion of
json.py. When not all reviews had ship it and the submiter click
"Submit", It will report error info to the submittor with a new page.
I had used "HttpResponseRedirect( info_page )" in the
review_request_close function, But it didnot redirect to the target
page, instead, it reports error info like:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Error:Setting the review request as submitted has failed due to a
server error: 200 OK
Please try again later. If this continues to happen, please report it
to your administrator.
Dismiss Detail (Two Buttons)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I think it lies on the Datastore.js file, But I just don't konw
how to change so that it will redirect to the info page ,or pop a
dialog of infomation directly without having to click "Detail" button
of the error infomation. Is there any suggestion?
Best Regards!
On 3月9日, 上午5时55分, Christian Hammond <[email protected]> wrote:
> I recommend looking at the list archives for posts about policy support. We
> can't support any code with custom rules like this until we have that code
> go in (2.0 timeframe).
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Hammond - [email protected]
> Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org
> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
>
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:22 AM, JohnHenry <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > We had a new requirement of 'close condition'. Only if all target
> > reviewers had "ship it" this review, The submitter can 'close' this
> > review request by click "submitted".
> > I had noticed that there will be a change in review board about
> > reviewers' "ship it" and submitters' "close" operations. But I am not
> > sure. I am trying to change the source of Reviewboard about this. But
> > cloudn't find which view function will be called when the submitter
> > click 'submitted' item of the menu. I tried to change the
> > "review_request_close" function in json.py, But it doesnot works. Can
> > any body give me some suggestion?
>
> > Best Regards!
>
> > --
> > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en