a had made some change in review_request_close fucntion of
json.py. When not all reviews had ship it and the submiter click
"Submit", It will report error info to the submittor with a new page.
    I had used "HttpResponseRedirect( info_page )" in the
review_request_close function, But it didnot  redirect to the target
page, instead, it reports error info like:
Error:Setting the review request as submitted has failed due to a
server error: 200 OK
Please try again later. If this continues to happen, please report it
to your administrator.
Dismiss  Detail (Two Buttons)
    I think it lies on the Datastore.js file, But I just don't konw
how to change so that it will redirect to the info page ,or  pop a
dialog of infomation directly without having to click "Detail" button
of the error infomation. Is there any suggestion?

Best Regards!