Hi,

In the future, discussions related to development should go on the
reviewboard-dev mailing list.

However, we really can't support custom installations or help with the
development of them. In the future we may be able to offer advanced
support/consulting services but it's not practical right now. Too much can
go wrong and it's enough work supporting the official version as it is.

As for your question, no, you cannot access any Python modules from
JavaScript. It's not going to be a trivial matter to implement this logic,
and whatever you do is going to conflict heavily with anything we do in the
future.