Hi Stephen,

I only have an estimate. Or really, a list of things that have to be done
still.

For beta 2:

* A number of web API changes and enhancements
* Bug fixes for move detection
* Some other bugs from
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3AMilestone-Release1.5
* A couple small feature improvements for the diff viewer that need to be
made.
* Testing of some recent large changes

Hopefully I can get most of that done within the month. Any help from
contributors will speed this along, certainly.

For the release:

* New web API documentation (this is in-progress)
* Updating the user and administrator manuals for the new features and
changes in 1.5
* Any remaining bug fixes.

I would give a date on 1.5, but I couldn't promise anything. I am hoping
it's 2-3 months out.

I work on Review Board outside of work, and so I have less time to work on
it than I'd prefer. However, we're trying to keep the stability of each
release pretty high, betas included, and I know there are several companies
running off the betas right now.

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Stephen Gallagher <step...@gallagherhome.com