Hi Stephen, I only have an estimate. Or really, a list of things that have to be done still.
For beta 2: * A number of web API changes and enhancements * Bug fixes for move detection * Some other bugs from http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3AMilestone-Release1.5 * A couple small feature improvements for the diff viewer that need to be made. * Testing of some recent large changes Hopefully I can get most of that done within the month. Any help from contributors will speed this along, certainly. For the release: * New web API documentation (this is in-progress) * Updating the user and administrator manuals for the new features and changes in 1.5 * Any remaining bug fixes. I would give a date on 1.5, but I couldn't promise anything. I am hoping it's 2-3 months out. I work on Review Board outside of work, and so I have less time to work on it than I'd prefer. However, we're trying to keep the stability of each release pretty high, betas included, and I know there are several companies running off the betas right now. Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Stephen Gallagher <[email protected] > wrote: > Is there a schedule (official or estimated) for ReviewBoard 1.5 beta 2 > and the final release? I'm setting up a fairly large-scale deployment > (intending to use ReviewBoard for 100+ unique projects) and some of the > 1.5 enhancements seem absolutely worth it. > > If the timeframe matches up, I may be able to get started with the betas > in our test environment and move to production with the stable release. > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
