Thanks! It's feedback like that that keeps me motivated to work on it :) Christian
-- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Dana Lacoste <[email protected]> wrote: > Just wanted to say that: > > · You’re doing a GREAT job! > > · We appreciate it very much! > > > > I get to work on RB at work but only in so far that it affects how we use > it here, so the fact that you’ve maintained this quality of product on the > side is truly an achievement! > > > > Thanks, > > > > Dana Lacoste > > > > *From:* [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] > *On Behalf Of *Christian Hammond > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:15 PM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* Re: Schedule for 1.5 > > > > > I work on Review Board outside of work, and so I have less time to work on > it than I'd prefer. However, we're trying to keep the stability of each > release pretty high, betas included, and I know there are several companies > running off the betas right now. > > Christian > > -- > Christian Hammond - [email protected] > Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org > VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]> > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
